The variables behind cleaning by numbers
If this were a coffee date and you asked about the history of Cleaning Concepts, we’d tell you. But, after 30+ years serving St. Louis, we know you came to this page to discover whether or not we’re worth your hard-earned money (not to hear how impressed we are with ourselves). Everything on this page is intended to give you a clear sense of how we will serve you. Sometimes, we do have to brag a little a lot…know that it makes us blush when we do so. If you are curious about our history, we’ll let you know when our Wikipedia page is live 😉.
Your neighbors love us
How many maid services need a comma to tell you how many reviews they have? At more than 1,000, Cleaning Concepts has the most reviews of any service provider in St. Louis.
Your 5-star experience means a home cleaned by the best, happiest maids in St. Louis with the best products and an office staff to support them AND YOU.
A Culture First Company
Have you ever been impacted by a negative culture at work? Hopefully, your answer is “no.” But, too many people have and understand that not being supported, heard, and appreciated leads to lower performance and motivation.
Cleaning Concepts is a certified Culture First Company because we know that by taking care of our team, they’ll take care of YOU.
Why roll the dice on quality and customer service with somebody who’s NOT part of a Culture First company?
You’d be wise to wonder if our Culture First Certification just means we hang motivational posters and give the occasional pat on the back. It doesn’t. Culture First informs everything we do for our team AND YOU:
- High pay for all team members - we only hire the best and pay them well-above industry standards for being the best (including a retirement plan, paid holidays and time off, and more).
- Weekly one-on-one meetings with each team member - have you ever had an employer sit down with you and ask you what your dreams and challenges, personal and professional, are? If not, imagine how it would feel to experience that. Would you be more inspired and energized at your job? Our weekly one-on-ones are not performance reviews (you take care of that for us…more on that shortly). They are human-to-human conversations about their lives, goals, and challenges and to understand how Cleaning Concepts can support them (e.g., finishing college, financial literacy, etc.). These discussions allow us to show up as our best selves.
- Private English Tutors - some of our team members speak English as a second language. As part of our commitment to show up as our best selves, all of our team members have access to free private one-on-one English lessons.
- Very Low Turnover - Given our low turnover, you can count on friendly faces you recognize to clean your home. Having a team that is around long enough to clean your home more than once means they’ll become more efficient with each visit. And, they’ll be on a first-name basis with your pets - giving them something to look forward to!
As a Cleaning Concepts client, you contribute to our culture and YOURSELF beyond just helping us pay our amazing team members. Clients on a recurring service plan receive a “Cleaning Concepts Check-in” opportunity that takes less time to complete than rating and tipping your Uber driver. It’s a quick request to rate your service and share any positive or constructive feedback. Completing it gives our team members opportunities to grow, feel appreciated, and continue to show up as their best selves when they clean your home. You get to BUILD UP the team that CLEANS UP your home.
Showing up as our best selves FOR YOU isn’t just about the warm n’ fuzzies. Before any Cleaning Concepts employee enters your home, they spend 120 hours in one-on-one training in Core, the most proven and effective cleaning method in the industry, to ensure your home or business receives the highest level of clean possible. Our top-of-the-line training also contributes to our low turnover. Who would want to leave a company that invests in their training?
Teamwork from the best in St. Louis
Also, before we enter your home, we’ll arrive in a professionally wrapped and branded vehicle and wearing company uniforms, so you don’t have to wonder who’s parked outside and walking to your door. We work in two-person teams, which not only cuts in half the time one maid would spend in your home or business, but also ensures a higher level of clean. Each person on a Cleaning Concepts team checks the others’ work.
Not only does Cleaning Concepts work in teams, but each team member is a W-2 employee who’s thoroughly vetted through multiple interviews, psychological tests, and background checks to make sure you can trust the Cleaning Concepts team members in your home. We only hire 1 in 100 applicants. And, as you now know, your thoroughly vetted and trained team is also supported by a leadership team that puts their well-being and YOURS ahead of profits.
The best products on the market
We thoroughly research each product and tool, and competing options, before we decide which one will be the cleanest, safest, and healthiest for you, your family, pets, and employees. For example, Cleaning Concepts uses a HEPA filtration vacuum, which cleans the air in your home simply by turning it on. Who knew that just letting a vacuum run without moving it made your home cleaner? Cleaning Concepts does…because we do what’s needed for our clients.
Visibly clean, conveniently invisible
You have places to be and people to see. As a recurring customer, you don’t have to be home when we’re there. Grant us access to your home, so you can disappear before we appear to give your home the best cleaning in St. Louis. We can be invisible and leave you with a blindingly clean home.
Of course, if you prefer to be home when we’re there, you can do that, too.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: easier said than done, but we DID it.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) challenged Cleaning Concepts on our guarantee to do whatever it takes to make you 100% satisfied. After their review, they agreed that we keep this promise. We’ve been A-Plus Accredited by the BBB since November 2000.
Again, it’s about YOU
That certainly was a lot about us, but we hope it’s clear that it’s actually about YOU. If you’d like to experience Cleaning Concepts’ cleaning by numbers for YOURSELF, get an Instant Price now.
Cleaning Concept's concept of cleaning is simple
Hiring highly trained, uber-perfectionists using environmentally friendly products to give every house the white-glove treatment it deserves.
Our Cleaning Methods
Our cleaning methods are built around a "top-to-bottom, left-to-right" approach. We start from the top and work our way down to the bottom in every room, always from left to right when we enter. Utilizing a systematic approach with how we start cleaning each room reduces errors and ensures we do it right the first time.
We also use the latest time management techniques that eliminate backtracking. One example (of many) is our customized aprons that maximize efficiency by allowing our cleaning technicians to have the tools and proper chemicals immediately at hand so they don't have to run back and forth across the room to retrieve additional supplies.
When our methods are combined with commercial quality equipment and supplies, we can say with confidence that we will clean your home faster and better than anyone else. And every attempt is made to use environmentally friendly and effective chemicals for the safety of your family and pets.
Ready To Start? Contact Us For an Instant Price!
Our Promise To You
- Every contact with you as an opportunity to build trust and impress you with our 5 star customer service
- We treat our full time employees like family, providing health insurance, a fleet of company vehicles, and a living wage.
- We want to WOW you each time, that's why we never use independent or sub contractors.
- 100% Guarantee, if you are not happy, we will do whatever it takes to make it right.
- We will communicate honestly and frequently. There are no hidden fees, no contracts to sign.
Cleaners Apply Here